Tuesday Notes (TuNo)
What a great class you'll! Thank you for making the class so interactive. I really appreciate your discussion and contributions. I wanted to leave a couple of resources here for you so you have access to what went on in class. Here you will find
- The long version of the syllabus
- The course overview video
- The assignments overview video
- The presentation schedule
- Start preparing your presentation (especially if you present this upcoming week!). Off the top of my head, those are Destinee. Kierra, Marquis, Cedrick, and Tanner, but please double-check the presentation schedule link above.
- Everyone must come to class having read the articles
- Everyone must come ready to discuss
- Everyone must turn in a synthesis on blackboard before class time -blackboard is coming up, thank you for your patience and grace.
- Everyone must come ready to informally present on their synthesis.
- Bring your best skycam and sideline cam pictures or video for show and tell.