Arkansas State University's (A-State) Masters of Science in Sport Administration Curriculum Map
- Demonstrate knowledge of advanced principles of the sport management field
- Effectively apply a variety of oral and written business and professional communication skills
- Demonstrate advanced understanding and competence of practicing good ethics and conduct in the intern workplace
- Ability to research, analyze, and interpret sport studies in order to effectively discuss current issues, challenges, professional practices, and strategies in the sport environment
- Perceived effectiveness in the workplace based on academic program preparation.