Philosophy & Ethics
Friday Notes (FriNo) - 9/18/20
Good show today Mattie. If any of you missed it you can find a video above. Congratulations on a wonderful discussion to all of you who participated. Way to raise the bar. Good luck on the quiz Monday, and I will see everyone Wednesday. Remember we are back in the hybrid format we were using before my children were quarantined by then. Here are the quick prompts from the discussion today:
- What are some of the things you noticed about the organization?
- What is the culture of the organization like? Base your answer on the article as well as other readings from this module.
- What are the ethical issues the organization is facing? Base your answers on the article a well as other course readings (from this module and before).
- Can you provide examples of organizations that have faced ethical issues successfully?
- What are some strategic ethical changes for short- and long- term implementation?
- Study for the quiz
- Take the quiz on blackboard
- You can take it any time Monday
- Do not forget to show up to class if you are on the face-to-face schedule rotation on Wednesdays!
- Everyone should read the article and submit a headline assignment on blackboard. I can't wait to hear how you all did. I will be calling everyone's name to hear your headline, so show up ready to "sell that newspaper"!!
- Noa Crenshaw, you are up for the presentation
- Goran, L. (2020). A Research on the Fair Play Behaviors of Students Participating in School Sports (The Case of Düzce Province). Asian Journal of Education and Training, 6(3), 356-361.