Let me be proactive here and send you information about the Online Writing Center (OWC) requirement on your literature reviews.
You have to make an appointment with the OWC sometime between now and the due date of your assignment for it to get graded at full credit. If you do not we will take 10% off the top of the paper (i.e. on the Fall 2 2020 Current readings class that is 5/50 points). Let me tell you, though, those students who use the OWC before they turn in assignments get higher grades than those who do not, so even in classes where this is not a requirement you may want to check them out to improve your grades.
In the video below I walk you through the steps, but they are basically these:
- Go to the OWC website.
- Click on penji on the right-hand menu
- Create a penji profile if you haven't already by entering your A-State email and verifying it
- Click on the type of appointment you want (synchronous or asynchronous)
- Select your time slot
- Select your tutor
- Confirm the type of appointment (synchronous or asynchronous)
- Verify the information and click confirm
- Meet your tutor at the time slot you selected.
Good luck on your papers everyone, work hard, and I cannot wait to hear how the OWC appointments went.