Hello sport communicators,
Thank you for submitting your questions to your academic coaches:
Ms. Melanie Hosty (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Ms. Kristen Buynar (email@example.com)
Mr. Mark Zeka (firstname.lastname@example.org)
They compiled them for me and here is the summary of the need to know.
- I have discontinued the use of the writing center for the syllabus assignment. What you saw on that video was residual from last year when I was trying that out. I found it did not scale well, so we will no longer be using them for small assignments like the synthesis papers.
- The discussions should include all articles for the week, not just one article.
- The mini-doc info sheet has been redone.
- Yuja has also been discontinued. A-State has now contracted with Kalutra and IT has made you a how-to video in case you are struggling to upload your intro video. It is located in week 1 activities' folder.
- You can make your mini-doc on an organization (or part of an organization) you work for, and it does not have to be pro sports. It can be anything in parks and rec, high school, club sports, college athletics, you name it!
Check out this video for more detailed information =D
Why am I coming to your blog to read this? Why isn't this on blackboard, where all reading materials are supposed to be?ReplyDelete
Also why am I watching videos of you? Can you not include these in an email? If you have to video it, you're not doing a good job of explaining and are hindering our learning.ReplyDelete
Enjoy your blog and thank you for taking the time to make these videos and blog to help us!ReplyDelete
This class has been an eye opening experience to say the least. I've really enjoyed the mini-doc that had to be completed. I graduated in 2020 with a degree in film and journalism from Anderson University. So it was very nice having to edit and shoot a video for a change.I really got some great content and I hope you enjoy it.ReplyDelete
I have really enjoyed your helpful videos. As a visual learner, they have definitely helped me gain more insight on the instructions in your class. The mini documentary articles pertaining to camera angles and other content on footage has also helped me a ton with the future video creations I make. Thank you!ReplyDelete
By, Alexis BullardDelete
I love this instructor. Not only does she do a great job, but she has a pleasant and engaging accent. She is always very helpful!ReplyDelete
I really Enjoyed your blog and thank you for taking the time to make these videos and blog to help us and giving us more insight.ReplyDelete
Thank you for posting these videos and giving us more insight to your class. Although the structure of this class is a little different it is very helpful to know what you want us to do even within the class we are taking currently.ReplyDelete
Thank you for posting video content about expectations. Sometimes it is a lot easier to understand what you expect seeing them in videos! Although this information doesn't pertain to our class in particular this was still helpful!ReplyDelete
Thank you for the information you give in your videos. I truly do appreciate it!!!ReplyDelete
Thank you for setting clear expectations and all that you do at Arkansas State.ReplyDelete
I really like these video blogs as you offer a different communication medium to student questions and offer practical advice in producing assignments. Thank you!ReplyDelete
These videos are beyond helpful, thank you for taking the time out to do this.ReplyDelete
12/2/21 current readings