- Go to the A-State website
- Click on the library tab, or go directly to the A-State library website
- Find the database you want to use (I like SportDiscus), or use the OneSearch box right there on the main page.
- Copy and paste the title of the article from the syllabus to the search box and click search. I like to put it in quotation marks ("") to limit my search hits.
- If you have any trouble you can chat with a librarian. Make sure you have the article information from the syllabus handy (the whole article reference from the article list section, not just the author name from the itinerary section). The chatbox is located on the main A-State library website page.
Thursday, January 28, 2021
Finding articles for class
Having trouble finding articles for my courses? Follow these easy steps.
I hope this helps you and reduce some of your anxiety and frustration operating the library website. Remember the coaches or myself do not control the library. This activity is built into my courses so you practice and struggle less when you take your comps exam. If you have feedback about the library they will be happy to hear it, and if you have feedback about the class you can relay it to the coaches. Please do so in a professional and helpful manner. We are all here to help you and be assured we want to do so! <><
Here is a step by step video
Updated video including the articles for week 6 in the Sport marketing course